Beakerstink Laboratories Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!!

2 posters

Go down

The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!! Empty The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!!

Post  KennethC6 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm

A while back we learned about the Lytic Cycle. This is the cycle in wich viruses go through where they invade a host cell and insert their genetic material, which causes the host cell to burst. The cycle has 5 steps. They are Penetration, DNA Combines, Production, Assembly, and Lysis. They are all pretty self explanitory, exept for the last one which basically means there are two viruses now instead of one. So there you go, the Lytic Cycle in a nutshell.

KennethC6

Back to top Go down

The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!! Empty Re: The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!!

Post  KennethC6 Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

I just read this again and realized that i left out an ENTIRE step to the lytic cycle. Sorry everyone Crying or Very sad

KennethC6

Back to top Go down

The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!! Empty The Lytic Cycle

Post  HeribertoR6 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm

I thought that learning about the lytic cycle this quarter was really helpful. I think that it is really cool learning about how viruses live and what they go through in there life cycle. Not only that but i think that it can also be pretty difficult keeping up with how they produce with there hosts and everything else. Well I do think at times it gets very confusing but also it seems like a blast learning about it!!!

HeribertoR6

Back to top Go down

The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!! Empty Re: The lytic Cycle in a nutshell!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum