Beakerstink Laboratories Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

biology posts

5 posters

Go down

biology posts Empty biology posts

Post  MattD3 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm

In Biology class I learned that viruses do not contain cells. I find this interesting because i thought every living organism contained cells.

MattD3

Back to top Go down

biology posts Empty Re: biology posts

Post  AbigailK5 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Viruses are not living organisms. Why they are not living organisms is because they can not alone replicate, they need a host to replicate. But that is true that viruses do not have any cells, i also thought that viruses were living organisms too, but now i know that they are not living organisms.

AbigailK5

Back to top Go down

Post  HeribertoR6 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:00 pm

I never new that antibiotics can't kill viruses and fungus because antibiotics can only kill living things and as you might as well know viruses aren't living things and bacteria are. Wow who would have thought. That is so sick. And I never knew that bacteria was a prokaryotic organism. Man Science is mad crazy!!! Shocked

HeribertoR6

Back to top Go down

Post  alejandrao5 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 pm

i know i agree i didnt know they didnt kill viruses, until we got to that subject in class i always just thought that antibiotics killed anything when people got sick , but then i noticed the word antibiotic and i see it now as against living organism.. now i know the meaning of it or at least i know now that viruses can not be killed with anitbiotics because they are not living organisms

alejandrao5

Back to top Go down

Post  michellee2 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Random - But Craziest Thing I Have Learned So Far Is That Everyone Was A Female At First ! Very Happy
I Think That Is So Cool !
But That Explains How Everything, Like Alot Of Science Words Are Feminine And Not Masculine

michellee2

Back to top Go down

Post  alejandrao5 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:08 pm

oh my god!! i know i was going to talk about that but i didn't know were to post it.. well yeah i thought that was so interesting, in fact the funniest and most weird thing i learn in biology so far. interesting how human bodies and the world works, cant wait to learn more interesting facts like this =)

alejandrao5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down